Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Paintball" Seems To Be The Hardest Word !!


What have I got to do
During the weekend ….What have I got to do
Maybe playing with my vacuum until I’m tired
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that no more paintball
What do I do to playing paintball again
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And “paintball” seems to be the hardest word
It's sad,
so sad
It's a sad,
sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That “paintball” seems to be the hardest word
What do I do to make me holding a maker again
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When “paintball” seems to be the hardest word


haiiiiiiiiiii .......

5 comments:

  1. apa susah.
    kat belakang umah aku ader taman luas.
    kita main konda kondi ke, main bola cop ker.
    amacam ader berani.
    nanti kita buat leg NBCL.
    "national bola cop leg.
    huhuhuhu.

    why it so hard.
    deep in my heart, i just want to play paintball.
    i love my team so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is not that hard.. its just the question.. "WHAT WE WANNA DO ALL WEEKENDS" hahaha.. thats the tricky words.. hmmm.. just come back to your normal life... but as ZEALOUS we still stick together.. kalo ada nak main permainan baru ke, ajak2 la ZEALOUS family..

    ni kalo ila tgk bonet tulis nih, pasti dia jeles.. kekekeke

    korang ni, mcm ada kematian jer.. rirek aaa... hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. permainana apa pon yang baru tak best dah Cikmat...
    dah macam-macam sy try... boling, karom, dart, game arcade, main badminton sumer x bley layan... main enjet2 semut pon x bley blah... nak main pompuan isey lom ajar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oHH...
    I'VE BEEN TRAVELIN ON THIS ROAD TOO LONG...
    JUST TRYING TO FIND MY WAY BACK HOME...
    THE OLD ME IS DEAD AND GONE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahha ... ko nie boleh dilantik sebagai crew slash it nie .... mantap dan bernas ....

    pasal main pompuan --- ko kena tanyer lepas kita main issc , huhuhuh

    pasal game lain ---- aku tgh practice dan mantapkan skil main karom aku .... nak try masuk NCL .... huhuhuh

    ReplyDelete